This page archives collected news and commentary concerning resources for better stewardship of places, including tourism management.
- Is Tourism Bad For Us? | Guardian
- EU to Look at New Ways to Measure Tourism | Skift
- Melting and broke, a Vermont Ski Town Remakes Itself | NY Times
Climate-ravaged Ascutney rebuilds for resiliency.
- China to Apply Metaverse to Tourism Hotspot | Global Times
Zhangjiajie center aims to build world of Avatar, filmed there
- Seville Eyes Big Data for Managing Tourism | Tourism Review
- U.S. National Parks Test Timed Entry Tickets | WSJ
- Sustainable Tourism Gains Ground in 20+ Countries | Yahoo Finance
Scandinavia tops, says Euromonitor report
- Post-Pandemic Tourism Needs New Metrics | Skift
Beyond arrivals and GDP
- Prince Harry Weighs in on Post-Covid Travel | Yahoo
Travel we must, but not badly, quoth he.
- UK's Lake District Seeks Carbon Neutrality | Guardian
How can rural places dependent on self-drive tourism decarbonise?
Note: We route our news feed via Pinboard. If you see an error message, the Pinboard server may be temporarily down. Just try again later.