This page archives collected how-to items of interest to geotravelers, including new perspectives on travel that gets behind the scenes.
- How To Be a Green Traveler | NY Times
- Rise of the Anti-Tour | Guardian
Fed-up millennials lead the search for authenticity
- Why Visit Puerto Rico | NY Times
Wounded destinations need thoughtful visitors. Now.
- "Staynative" Links NZ Tourists to Maori Families | Travindy
- Wildlife, Beware of Ecotourists! | Treehugger
Travelers, please don't infect the animals.
- Norway Plans for Green Cruise Fuel | Arctic Today
Hurtigruten to use biogas in Arctic
- Trip Advisor Adds Social "Travel Feed" On Destinations | Adweek
- "Yosemiteland" Podcasts Explore Overtourism at the Park | NPR
- Tips for Millennials on Avoiding Overtourism | UPROXX
- Yosemite Grove Reopens |Mercury News
Mariposa sequoias ready for heavy tourist flow.
Note: We route our news feed via Pinboard. If you see an error message, the Pinboard server may be temporarily down. Just try again later.