Collected news about events and trends affecting the condition of destinations around the world—for better or worse.
- How To Travel Green | Washington Post
- Italy To Give Away Castles for Tourism | The Local
- Conservationists Protest Algarve "Eco"-Resort | Portugal Resident
A last bit of shoreline at stake.
- Botswana To Force Relocation for Wildlife, Again | Weekend Post
- Trinidad Oil Spill Fouls Venezuela Coast | Daily Exprss
- Preservationist's Tours Showcase New Orleans Hinterland | Washington Post
- Huge Florida Lagoon on Life Support | AP/Daily Mail
Indian River victim of runoff, overbuilding.
- Venice Fights Fast Food | Artnet
Pre-Bienalle attempt to preserve city's character
- 11 Cases of Disappearing Architecture | Archdaily
Loss of vernacular structures hurts tourism.
- Tourism Trends in Malta Raise Concerns | Times of Malta
Note: We route our news feed via Pinboard. If you see an error message, the Pinboard server may be temporarily down. Just try again later.