Collected news about events and trends affecting the condition of destinations around the world—for better or worse.
- Report: Sea Level Rise to Hit U.S. Tourist Coasts | UCS
- Venetians Vote Against Cruise Ships | Telegraph
- Keys Coral Decline Hurts Tourism | Washignton Post
Warming waters cost jobs in FL Keys.
- Geotourism in Montana: Sizing Up Character of Place | UMT
To measure geotourism success you need to assess integrity of place.
- Trump's New Cuba Policy To Forbid "Bad" Tourism | Washington Post
In fact it would forbid good tourism. Sad.
- Coral Reefs and Tourism Help Each Other | WTTC
- Melbourne Frets Over Fate of Beloved Market | NY Times
Queen Victoria Mkt should keep its "grungy glamour."
- Wet Seats Deter Messy Florence Tourists | NPR
- Controversial Resort Approved | Barbados Today
- DSC's Tourtellot Interviewed | Sustainable Leaders Project
Note: We route our news feed via Pinboard. If you see an error message, the Pinboard server may be temporarily down. Just try again later.