The Q3 Summer Destination Stewardship Report was emailed 13 July 2021.
The link below shows you what the quarterly looks like in your in-box. It holds the links to the individual stories. You can subscribe for free here or read each issue on our webpages.
Summer 2021 feature stories are:
- Palau: A Conservation Culture
- Localizing a Vermont Tour
- Doing It Better: Pennsylvania Wilds, USA
- Chelenko Opts for Sustainability
- Human Encounters
- Resources for Tourism Recovery
- Webinar reports:
- Overtourism’s Lessons for Tomorrow
- Metrics and Supply Chains
- Plus Announcements and Webinars, Publications, and recent selections from the Destination Monitor
Check out the Q3 Summer issue here for links to the individual stories. And consider contributing a story yourself. Just contact us with your idea.
About Jonathan Tourtellot
CEO, Destination Stewardship Center; Editor, Destination Stewardship Report; Principal, Focus on Places LLC; founding Director, former Nat Geo Center for Sustainable Destinations