This page archives collected how-to items of interest to geotravelers, including new perspectives on travel that gets behind the scenes.
- Brazilian "Ecotourism" Not So Eco? | NY Times
- Trump Hurts U.S. Tourism | Washington Post
And thus hurts a tourism benefit: global good will.
- Banksy's Bethlehem Hotel Protests Walls | The Conversation
- Become a Geotraveler | Treehugger
- Mild Culture Shock on Rio Beaches | Washington Post
- Spiritual Tourism Thrives in Tiny Timor Leste | Jakarta Post
- Moab's New BLM Plan Drops "Drill First" Policy | Field and Stream
- Oil in Ecuador Trumps Top Ecolodge | eTN
Not great for Ecuador's eco-image.
- Coliving Comes to Travel | Skift
- Teton Geotourism Center Hosts New Exhibit |BYU-Idaho
Note: We route our news feed via Pinboard. If you see an error message, the Pinboard server may be temporarily down. Just try again later.